Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Twentieth Entry

It's the third month of embryonic incubation and the unborn one has been doing just fine. As we must remained "hooked-up" for the duration of the pregnancy, we've been practicing a fair amount of meditation. I have been drifting in and out of hasfuy, what you would call consciousness, for about 50 of your earth days. I'm sorry that such practices do not allow me to "post" on your blogger comunication platforms, but pregnancy is very tough on us ooyotes. We must not only nourish our embryo with matter, but mentally stimulate its "wireless" organs. This stimulation is critical; we must ensure that it can function in our advanced society.

The Otonyan sky is beautiful tonight, all yellow and green. I am very tired and I must save the energy needed to stimulate the young one in the next session.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?